Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My sweet Rhett after playing at his new house all morning....he fell asleep eating his "Waviowi!"


Everyone says building a house is one of the most stressful things on a marriage. We love it! We have had so much fun with this house. I may not feel the same way come December. My daddy is building the house and he has done a fantastic job! Josh just got home so he is just in time to help make the decisions.

Rhett tryng to open up his big front door.
Basement stairs
This is the playroom. I cut a window in the wall. The otherside is the worlout room. This way I can watch Rhett play while I workout.

Front of the house....the brick and rock should arrive tomorrow so they will get started soon.
This is the back and side..I love my back porches already!
Rhett is always wanting to go to "Rhett's house" and he loves to help any way he can!!


4 comments:

  1. Glad you are blogging. Rhett is so cute!! Your house looks like its going to beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ginger,
    Keep it up! Love reading what y'all are up to and seeing that little boy of y'alls grow up so quickly. How cute is he in that uniform??
    Love,
    Ashley (Todd's little sister)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you on here!! Reagan is thrilled and can't figure out how Rhett got so big OR how he got a Marlins shirt. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm happy for y'all! I'm looking forward to watching the house come along! You'll have to have an American Idol kick off party when y'all get in! HAHA

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think!