Thursday, October 16, 2008

A day at UNA



We started out leaving my mom's house thinking I was going to meet Josh downtown for lunch. I thought, we ought to go see Una and Leo III while down there. I told Rhett, "we ought to see the Lions today." Well, that was the end of it. I pulled into our driveway to get ready and the fit started.....(these are getting more and more common the closer to age 2 he gets)....He cried and cried because he thought we were seeing the lions right then and there.





We went to Ricatoni's to eat, all the while he kept talking about the lions.

Here we go!! {I must add that the campus is so much prettier than when I was there...It was a construction zone that I paid for with parking fees and tuition....guess my little man can enjoy it.}





If I let him wear black, he has to be cute!

" WATER FOUNTAIN!"" I see the lions!"





Yes, that's right....this is what he was so excited about! He got to ride the lion! Isn't it funny how excited a child can get....over a concrete lion?

Leo woke up to say "RROOAAAR!" to Rhett!




Rhett chased a squirrel into the bushes!

Earlier that morning at my mom's we discussed squirrels, acorns and falling leaves.

Rhett found an acorn and thought he could coax the squirrel out of the bushes. He said, "hewe Qurrel, I got a acorn fo you." So stinking cute!!!! I love every minute of him learning and soaking up everything you tell him!!!

We were watching the many squirrels climb this tree and I had to take a moment and take a picture of this tree! Isn't it so pretty....think I could move this tree to my yard when my house is built?

4 comments:

  1. Good luck moving the tree! HA! I'm glad y'all had a fun lunchtime today---yeah, you'll learn not to tell your child that you're gonna do something or even suggest it until you KNOW you're gonna do it and you'll wait until RIGHT BEFORE the event to tell them about it! Been there...done that! The 2s are so much fun and teach you so much about yourself and what you can handle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you all had a lot of fun. Henry LOVES going to see the lions. He starts growling as soon as we turn into the parking lot. I am glad you are back to blogging. Your house looks great! I hope you are able to be in by Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ginger! I didn't realize that you were blogging again until I saw where Amy tagged you on a post. Just letting you know that I was reading your blog so you didn't feel like I was stalking you. :) I love the house pics and Rhett is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay ~ I found your Blog through Jud & Julie's! Rhett is absolutely adorable (Adam loves the lions too, especially the one you put the quarter in) and the house is going to be beautiful, I know you guys are eager to get in. It was great seeing y'all last weekend. Oh, here's a link to Bill's blog: www.charlieblockhead.blogspot.com
    See you soon, Mandy

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think!